In Juggle Factor you will be presented with moving circles, some of which filled with a sequence of numbers that you need to reconstruct in the correct order and locations.
Here is how Juggle Factor works:
- When you click START white circles will rotate in circular motion or move around the screen. Numbers will appear briefly in some of the circles. Remember which numbers appear in which circle.
- Once the circles stop moving around, click/touch (in case of touchscreens) the circles where the numbers appeared in ascending order (1, 2, 3, etc.)
More useful information:
- In this exercise, you have a limited time to respond.
You can also try the step by step instructions by clicking the ‘i’ button at the bottom right corner of the exercise screen shown below.
Note: When you try an exercise in a new level, the instruction mode is on by default. The way you can tell whether you are in instruction mode or exercise mode is to note the orange-color banner on top of the exercise screen which looks like the one below. You can always click on the ‘i’ to toggle between instruction mode and exercise mode.
As you progress, the exercise will grow more challenging in the following ways:
- The items to remember within the sequence will grow in number while also moving faster and faster.
- The trajectories of the moving objects grow more complex.
- The presentation of the digit order will alternate from forwards to backwards to ultimately random.
Control buttons are found at the bottom right of the exercise screen. You can use these buttons to do the following:
- If at any time you wish to repeat the Instructions on a particular exercise, push the’ i’ button.
- If at any time you need to Exit an exercise, push the X button.
- If at any time you wish to Pause the exercise, push the II button.
- If you want to make the exercise Full screen for easier viewing, push Full screen button.
You may also visit the following page to learn more about this exercise